Thursday, January 2, 2014

FurBabies

Sloan & Bailey
 
 
 
These are our kids. They are spoiled rotten and get pretty much anything they want.
 
Some of there favorites are
-going on rides in the car/truck
-playing rope
-sleeping
-running away from there mom
 
 
Sloan Marley
 
 
I got Sloan when he was only eight weeks old. He is a yellow lab/Chesapeake bay mix.
He is a old man type dog he likes to just lay around and sleep. Sloan has always been a mommy's boy and most of the time he would much rather be with me all day then be outside.
Sloan was born January 25th 2009
also known as my birthday
 
Bailey Ann
 
 
Jimmy got Bailey for me when she was only three weeks old. Both her parents were killed when she was born and they had to find homes for them really fast. Bailey had to get bottle fed until she got big enough to eat dog food. I felt like a new mom getting up every three hours during the night and then while I was at school asking my mom if she could take care of her. Needless to say she is beyond spoiled and even though I took care of her until she was almost a year old she is Jimmy's baby.
Bailey was born March 26th 2010
also the day Jimmy & I met in 09'.
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment