Our story began May 1st 2009.
We dated for almost three years and lived together for almost one before Jimmy finally proposed. He proposed December 24th 2011 in front of my whole family plus his!
The story about the ring
He went to the dentist and told me he would be home late cause he had to go after work. I said that's fine. While in Utah all day I texted him around six and asked him if he was almost done. He said no still here waiting. By eleven at night I was worried, so I texted him again saying where are you no dentist takes this long. He then made up some story about having to make other errands and that he was finally on his way home.
Christmas eve and the weeks leading up to Christmas he was acting funny and I wasn't sure if it was just cause the holidays make us all crazy or what.
So Christmas eve came and in my family we have tradions of opening sister gifts and pjs from our parents. We decided that since my family lived out of town at the time (we currently were renting there house) that we would just do a huge Christmas eve and invite everyone to our house. We drew names and went in order of who got who and opened gifts. I went last and Jimmys little brother Logan had me from that side of the family. I was opening this bag with a whole bunch of nail polish and yes each one was wrapped individialy I got to the bottom of the bag and there was a clear box that was locked with another wrapped box inside, I opened the box and then unwrapped a black box. That's when Jimmy said what is that and I instantly couldn't breath.
Here is the Video. Sorry its kinda blurry.
Engagements
by Sandra
Bridals
by: Sandra
We took way more then this but I don't want to post all of them
I want to thank Krystine for coming and helping. You do not know how much it means to me.
Our Wedding
May 5th 2012
Jimmy picked this day because he will never forget what day Cinco De Mayo falls on.
Cake Made by Esemerelda from the Beligo Casino Bakery.
Our toppers <3
Jimmy drew our guestbook.
His face when I turned the corner.
My parents
I walked out to "She's Everything-Brad Paisley"
We are Married!
Krystine-Holly-Jessica-Kym-Malissa-Shannen-Us-Cody-Colby-Hawkeye-Brian-Jacob-Trent-Derek
not pictured: Arielle.
My Girls
Emerie-Krystine-Breanna-Justise-Jessica-Holly-Malissa-Bently-Emma-Shannen-Kym-Arielle-Callie-Kelldan
The Gollahons
My little flower girls
Our line up
The Coopers
Full line up! Classic wind blown dresses and hair.
7 Bridesmaids - 7 Groomsmen
3 Junior Maids - 4 flower girls
1 ring bear
Thank you to all that came
we enjoyed our day
























No comments:
Post a Comment